BJWSA supplies electronic versions of bids for your convenience. Bid responses must be:
- submitted according to the terms and conditions published in the bid
- submitted in sealed opaque envelope (contents not visible), plainly marked with the bid number and equipment, supply and/or service description as listed in the bid document
- mailed or delivered in sufficient time to ensure receipt by Purchasing within the time and date specified in advertisement for bid
Mail or deliver to: BJWSA, Purchasing Division, 6 Snake Road, Okatie, SC 29909
Requests for Proposal
No requests at this time.
- CIP-2182 Cherry Point WRF UV Replacement
- Bid opening is 1:00 p.m. on April 11.
- Contact Emma Martin for bid documents email@example.com
No other bids at this time.
BJWSA participates in GovDeals internet auction service to sell its surplus property (including vehicles). GovDeals provides services to various government agencies that allow them to sell surplus via the Internet. Each participating agency has its own auction rules and regulations. Registration is free. Click the GovDeals link to register online and see available surplus property.
If you have questions, call 843-987-8087.